- "Chilmark Research: Chilmark Research is a healthcare industry analyst firm performing market research and analysis on healthcare information technology (HIT) adoption and use.
- EMR Daily News: More than news, this blog offers insight from techs who have been at the periphery of the Electronic Medical Records for several years.
- Health IT Buzz: Straight from the government’s computer to your eyes. This blog provides updates for citizens, healthcare consumers, health providers, and any organizations supporting healthcare and health IT, including federal agencies and others.
- Healthcare Collaboration: Dr. Cohn is a board-certified general surgeon who focuses on collaboration both physically and electronically between physicians and between hospitals and patients.
- Healthcare Technology News: This blog has convinced many readers that health information technology is going to play a major role in shaping the American healthcare experience in coming years.
- HISTalk: This is a valuable resource, filled with blog entries, articles, news, discussion, job opportunities and more, all focused solely on HIT.
- Informaticopia: Rod Ward & colleagues offer a UK perspective on worldwide coverage of news and views on health informatics and elearning.
- Lab Soft News: Bruce Friedman is a pathology professor and the founder of a yearly clinical lab software conference. He also is credited with having named the field of pathology informatics in 1990.
- Medical Connectivity: You will find news and opinion at this blog, which focuses on health care, medical device connectivity and related issues.
- Neil Versel’s Healthcare IT Blog: A healthcare journalist’s views on the major segment of the industry he covers — HIT. He also has a podcast."
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Healthcare Technology News is in good company with this A-list of the Top 50 Blogs in Healthcare IT. The ten noted for Healthcare IT News and Opinion include: